Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join a growing and reputable business within the care industry in Stoke on Trent. The is a newly created role, and the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the implementation and development of the marketing and social media plan, for care homes based across the North West.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Working with the directors to understand the business objectives and creating the annual marketing plans in line with these objectives
- Ensuring that the marketing plans are implemented and measured for ROI, helping drive creative marketing tactics
- Increasing the overall awareness and profile across the client and prospect portfolio through the communication and implementation of both sector-specific and national marketing campaigns
- Brand Building
- Management of annual budget
- Lead on social media activity & digital marketing
- Other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- The ability to develop and implement a marketing strategy for the business
- The ability to analyse and report on campaigns to show your impact within the business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience within the Care sector would be desirable, however someone from the hospitality sector or similar would be advantageous. - not essential.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews will be taking place week commencing 28th September.
*Salary, benefits and company name will be discussed during initial conversational stage*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice