£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Marketing Manager required to join a fast paced, growing business based in Merseyside. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for supporting and developing the brand proposition across all sectors and target segments, with specific responsibility to develop relationships with key stakeholders to achieve targets to increase market share.
You will manage a small team of marketing staff, ensuring day to day marketing deadlines and longer term objectives are measured, reported and achieved.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and measuring the performance of sales and marketing strategies and initiatives to support the inbound marketing strategy, whilst raising profiles of the brands internally and externally. Due to the nature of the business, you will be required to operate strictly within FCA, PECR and FCA Regulations - previous experience gained within an FCA regulated business would be preferred.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Provide comprehensive marketing support across the marketing mix, developing initiatives and customer leads by supporting the achievement of new business targets.
- Market and competitor research and data analysis to identify new business opportunities and report on market / business position and trends.
- To set up and chair meetings with internal or external stakeholders as and when required.
- Using in-bound marketing to ensure that leads are identified for sales team, whilst developing the prospect database.
- Working knowledge of all internal software systems (business and marketing) in order to use to full potential and support marketing activity.
- Working alongside the Head of Marketing to plan, develop and implement sales and marketing strategies and initiatives for the brand.
- To provide support as required to ensure the key developers and contractors segment are maximising use of company system.
- Manage and develop client relationships to ensure their needs are met. Resolve any issues and feed back to develop internal procedures.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the accuracy of data for potential clients.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the accuracy of marketing collateral and ensuring correct sign off processes are followed.
- To provide Management Information on a monthly and ad-hoc basis as required.
- Manage and develop a small team of marketing staff and provide support to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Conduct market research to determine new business opportunities.
- Create and maintain marketing files, records, calendars, logs and other documents to log and review marketing activity.
- To conduct relevant presentations and face to face meetings with new and existing clients as well as internal stakeholders.
Key skills and experience of the Marketing Manager:
- In depth knowledge of FCA Regulations, gained in a similar working environment would be preferable
- Experience in a management role, preferably within the area of marketing management or the insurance or financial services market
- Formal marketing experience and qualification.
- A successful track record of designing and delivering successful in-bound marketing initiatives or project development from start to completion using marketing automation software.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills with ability to identify and match our products with new and existing customers.
- Experience of audience segmentation.
- Experience in customer and competitor research to support the development of new initiatives.
- Ability to persuade and influence and have confidence to chair meetings.
- Experience in presentation development and delivery to internal and external audiences.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Experience of copy writing preferred.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel, are required.
- Experience in data cleansing and maintenance strategies using marketing automation software.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities to progress and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Marketing Manager position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.