over 1 year ago
A Mechanical Fitter is required to join a social housing organisation based in Blackpool. My client, is currently recruiting a Mechanical Fitter on a full-time, permanent basis to carry out Mechanical Engineering works.
Duties of the Mechanical Fitter role will include:
- To provide an effective and efficient maintenance repair service to a high quality on a full range of building fabric, mechanical engineering and electrical services
- To provide the necessary maintenance skills to ensure a safe and continuous operation of mechanical engineering services
- Working with trade groups and contracts staff to provide an effective maintenance, repair and installation service, which is responsive to the users' needs and will involve the planning and organising of maintenance activities
- To demonstrate leadership skills across a range of technical engineering and building skill areas within Maintenance
- Demonstrating assessed competence, achieved through training and experience to undertake the role of Mechanical Fitter and must be able to fault find on complex systems, using cause effect analysis
- To provide an on-call service across the range of services within their remit based on the current rota at the time which is subject to change
- Working on a regular basis on wards and in patient environments
The successful candidate will have:
- Hold a current DBS
- Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent
- Previous estates functions experience
- NHS experience is desirable but not essential
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Mechanical Fitter role, please apply now, or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.