£22 - £26 per hour
about 1 year ago
3 Months +
Medical Workforce Lead
Salary: Band 8A
Duration: 3 Months with the possibility of extension
A high-profile Public Sector client is seeking an experienced Medical Workforce Lead to coordinate all medical workforce related issues to ensure the provision of a consistent, professional and effective medical staffing service.
Providing expertise on medical workforce terms and conditions, employee relations, workforce planning, appraisals, revalidation, rota design, education and training, this is a role of real variety. The successful candidate will use their influencing and communication skills to advice on complex operational and strategic medical workforce issues, using their significant medical HR experience to take the lead on workforce development solutions.
Key Responsibilities of the Medical Workforce Lead:
- Support the delivery of the annual Job Planning and Appraisal process for medical staff ensuring that policies, supporting processes, reporting analysis and systems are available, reviewed and fit for purpose.
- Work collaboratively with Medical Workforce Team to deliver operational processes to ensure that appropriate and consistent advice on medical workforce issues is available to all medical staff and line managers as appropriate.
- Oversee the safe recruitment of all grades of doctor and provide expert advice to ensure compliance with relevant Terms and Conditions for the medical workforce.
- Provide effective support in all matters of medical staff conduct, capability standards and employee relations, including supporting the management of complex cases.
- Ensure the development of medical workforce plans, actively supporting the development of alternative service delivery and medical workforce models.
- Develop close working relationships with clinical leadership and management to support the divisional business and wider Trust agendas and strategies.
Key Requirements of the Medical Workforce Lead:
- You will be an experienced medical workforce (medical staffing) professional with strong leadership and motivation skills
- Significant knowledge of medical workforce terms and conditions and educational requirements, with experience of medical workforce contractual issues.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills coupled with excellent organisational ability, prioritising your work and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work autonomously; using professional judgement, specialist knowledge and analytical thinking to support and build strong working relationships with the divisional management teams and medical workforce across the Trust.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Medical Workforce Lead position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.