7 months ago
Mental Health Project Worker
Full Time, Temporary
Sellick Partnership are currently working with an organisation in Chatham who are recruiting for an experienced Mental Health Project Worker to join their team on a temporary, ongoing basis.
Responsibilities of the Mental Health Project Worker:
- Working with adults with complex mental health needs
- Planning and facilitating groups within a community Day Resource setting to promote independence
- Undertaking needs assessments and support plans
- Promoting independent living
- Liaising with external agencies
- Managing a caseload effectively
Essential experience of the Mental Health Project Worker:
- Drivers' license
- Enhanced DBS
- NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care or ability to train to NVQ Level 3
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Mental Health Project Worker, please apply now or contact Lucie Houston on 01332 542580 at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.