Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£28000 - £34000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Microsoft BI Developer- Newcastle upon Tyne- £28,000-£34,000
Tired of working on monotonous tasks? Tired of working on old systems and solutions?
Looking for something new? Well then, we should speak!
With my client, a reputable organisation of a public sector based in Newcastle upon Tyne, I am looking for mid-level Microsoft BI Specialists ready to make a change in their career. The role encompasses setting up new systems in order to use Power BI, so a lot of the time you will be working on implementations and full life-cycle projects.
You'd be a great fit for this role if you:
- Have excellent experience using Power BI
- Are experienced using reporting tools
- Have really good experience in T-SQL Development
- Have experience in full Microsoft Stack (SSIS, SSRS or SSAS)
- Have Data Warehousing experience (SQL Server)
- Have experience with Cloud Solutions, prefereably Azure
Desirably, you will also:
- Have an understanding and ability to work in software methodologies including SOLID Principals and Agile Scrum would be a big plus!
The organisation would like to offer you:
- Salary between £28,000-£34,000
- Flexible working hours and possibility of working from home
- Opportunity to work with newest technologies
- Working on challenging projects from day 1
This is a mid-level role, so it is possible you won't have all the skills and experience listed above, however, please apply and highlight your relevant experience.
To be considered apply today!
* It's only one of the jobs I currently recruit for. Contact me to have a casual, confidential chat about other opportunities @Kate Litka Sellick Partnership.*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website