Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£400 - £500 per annum
over 1 year ago
Mobile app developer - contract- £400-£550- remote option
Are you all about creating clean, functional apps? Do you enjoy seeing results of your work quickly while knowing that your work will positively influence other people lives? Would you like to work with newest tech and a team of experienced, passionate team if developers? If yes, this one might be for you!
With my client, a prestigious public sector organisation operating nationwide, I am searching for a seasoned Android Developer, experienced working with REST and JSON.
As an Android Developer, we would love you to have/be:
- Extensive experience working on mobile app development, from creating the first line of code to publishing the app, for both phones and tablets,
- Experience working with Web Service Integration in mobile development, i.e. REST and JSON
- Proficient in using Java (for Android) or Kotlin
- UX/UI driven app design
- Experience with APIs and third-party libraries
On a daily basis, you will be:
- Designing and build application for the Android platform,
- Creating and develop new features and user interfaces
- Responsible for writing clean, easily-testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers and QA testers
To be considered apply today!
* It's only one of the jobs I currently recruit for. Contact me to have a casual, confidential chat about other opportunities @Kate Litka Sellick Partnership.*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website