County Durham, England
£38890 - £44503 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be assisting a long time Public Sector client of ours to recruit for a Mobile Application Developer on a permanent basis.
My client are seeking a determined individual to join them as a Mobile Application Developer who has an interest in building performant mobile applications on both Android and iOS platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications with collaboration with our team of Technical architects, Developers and Testers.
As a Mobile Application Developer, you will have responsibility for requirements gathering, face-to-face meetings with business customers, managing your mobile development projects in conjunction with the existing team and ensuring that standards are kept to a high level. You will be involved in maintaining and further enhancing an existing React Native mobile app, as well as taking a lead role in new Greenfield mobile projects, supported by the Digital Applications Development Team. You will spend a significant portion of your time developing mobile solutions, including writing and testing code following an agile development methodology.
- Experience in developing with React Native for Android / iOS mobile applications
- Practical knowledge with API's and Web Services
- Experience of working with back-end services
- Practical knowledge and experience of coding, quality standards, test plans and version control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that meet project requirements
- Practical knowledge of deployment to AppStore and Google Play stores.
- Proficient in English language with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Practical knowledge of security risks and how to mitigate
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience in developing mobile apps with multiple frameworks e.g. Ionic, Xamarin etc.
- Experience in UI / UX Design
Benefits include working remotely and flexibly, working with the latest Microsoft technologies and services, discounts with major retailers and a generous holiday allowance amongst others.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website