Motor Analytics Lead
0151 224 1480
Motor Analytics Lead sought for by a market-leading insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate who has significant experience in an insurance analytical or pricing role to join them as a Motor Analytics Lead.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is highly numerate with extensive knowledge of analytical techniques to join a market-leading insurer as a Motor Analytics Lead.
Responsibilities of the Motor Analytics Lead:
- Owner, subject matter expert and central point of contact for Car and Van panel performance and analytics
- Continued development and delivery of an effective performance management regime ensuring progression of existing panel member performance, identification of emerging opportunities / threats and appropriate communication of results
- Ensuring appropriate technical documentation is in place for regular processes
- Development and oversight of bespoke insurer pricing ensuring suitability, accuracy and ongoing performance of all bespoke arrangements
Key Experience of the Motor Analytics Lead:
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely to varied and sometimes non-technical audiences
- Ability to understand the wider business and frame commercial context of analytical tasks
- Capable of identifying key activities to ensure overall team objective are met
- Able to communicate both positive and negative messages, gain buy in from and build effective working relationships with key internal stakeholder
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Motor Analytics Lead as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Motor Analytics Lead at a market-leading insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Jack Williams.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.