Coventry, West Midlands
4 months ago
Multi Skilled Carpenter
I require a Multi-Skilled Carpenter to work within a Social Housing organisation in Coventry. My client are seeking an experienced Multi Skilled Carpenter to join their team on a temporary-permanent, full time basis.
As the Multi Skilled Carpenter you will be working within a team dealing with responsive repairs. You will perform carpentry duties, alongside other duties as below:
Duties of the Multi Skilled Carpenter can include:
- Carrying out necessary carpentry works to for the responsive repairs service
- Completing internal and external responsive carpentry repair
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
- Providing excellent customer service
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ or City and Guilds in carpentry is essential
- Provide own van with business insurance
- Hold a current UK driving license
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Multi Skilled Carpenter role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.