6 months ago
Multi Skilled Carpenter
Full time, Ongoing
Are you a Carpenter with additional trades' skills? Have you dealt with aspects of plumbing?
Our client, an organisation based in Derby is looking for a Multi Skilled Carpenter, to assist in Joinery works in void properties.
Duties of the Multi Skilled Carpenter role will include, but is not limited to:
- Carrying out general carpentry works on domestic properties
- Undertaking aspects of plumbing related to kitchen and bathroom fitting
- Renewing and repairing fencing and skirting boards
- Ease and adjust, re-hang and renew internal doors
- Adjust, repair and rehang external doors (including composite and multipoint locking mechanisms)
- Repair kitchen base units, doors, drawers and worktops
- Renew floorboards and joists, including woodworm treatment
- Repair soffits and fascia boards
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ level 2 or City & Guilds in Joinery
- Full Valid Driving License
- Must be able to undertake DBS
- Able to cover callout out-of-hours
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Multi Skilled Carpenter, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.