4 months ago
Multi Skilled Electrician
Permanent, Full Time
London - multiple locations
Multi Skilled Electrician required to work with a London based organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Multi Skilled Electrician to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
As the Multi Skilled Electrician you will be working within the Responsive Repairs team dealing with tenanted and void properties. You will perform Electrical duties, alongside other duties as below:
Duties of the Multi Skilled Electrician can include:
* Undertaking electrical installations, repairs and maintenance
* Carrying out testing and inspecting on domestic properties, both tenanted and void
* Completing fault diagnosis and carrying out minor remedial repairs if required
* Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
* Providing excellent customer service at all times
The successful candidate will have:
* NVQ Level 3 or equivalent is essential
* 17th Edition is essential as is City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent
* City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 and Part 2 (or equivalent) is essential
* Experience of carrying out testing and inspecting on domestic properties
* Experience of completing electrical installations, repairs and maintenance
* Must have your own tools and the necessary calibration certificates where applicable
* Must hold a current UK driving license
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who offer a pension scheme, competitive annual leave and a variety of benefits.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Multi Skilled Electrician role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.