Temprary to Permanent, Full Time
We are working with an organisation in the Lincolnshire area who are currently seeking an experienced Multi-skilled Finisher to join their team on a full time, temp to permanent basis.
The Multi-Skilled Finisher will be required to finish and complete Tiling and Painting works on void properties.
Responsibilities of the Empty homes Finisher include:
- Inspect each void at work completion prior to property sign off
- Carry out minor finishing duties such as painting, tiling and snagging
- Identify any minor defects and ensure that these defects are rectified
- Report any major defects to the associated void team leader
- Ensure the property and the associated grounds are clean, clear and tidy and that no hazards are present
Criteria of the Multi-skilled Finisher:
- City and Guilds (or equivalent) trained - preferred but not essential
- Excellent multi-trade skills with knowledge and experience in trades including but not exclusive to painting, decoration and tiling
- Possess a full valid driving licence
- Be willing to undertake any training required to carry out the job
If you believe you have the relevant skillset for the role of a Multi-skilled Finisher, please contact Josh Meek at Sellick partnership or apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.