Birmingham, West Midlands
3 months ago
Multi Skilled Joiner
Temporary, Full Time
Multi Skilled Joiner required to work within a local housing association. My client are seeking an experienced Multi Skilled Joiner to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
As the Multi Skilled Joiner you will be working within the Responsive Repairs team dealing with tenanted and void properties. You will perform joinery duties, alongside other duties as below:
Duties of the Multi Skilled Joiner can include:
* Carrying out necessary joinery work to domestic properties, both tenanted and voids
* Dealing with urgent and emergency repairs and ensuring that they are completed as quickly as is possible
* Carrying out first and second fix
* Reading construction drawings
* Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
* Providing excellent customer service at all times
The successful candidate will have:
* NVQ Level 2 or equivalent is essential
* Experience of carrying out joinery duties on domestic properties
* Experience of completing first and second fix duties
* Able to read construction drawings
* Must have your own tools
* Must hold a current UK driving license
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Multi Skilled Joiner role, please apply now, or contact Hannah Pye at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.