£12.00 - £14.00 per hour + Van provided
3 months ago
Temp to Perm
Multi Skilled Joiner
Temporary to permanent, Full-time
Multi Skilled Joiner required to join a public sector organisation based in Gainsborough. My client, is currently recruiting for an experienced Multi Skilled Joiner to undertake all types of joinery on vacant properties on a full-time, temporary to permanent basis.
Duties of the Multi Skilled Joiner can include:
* Completing work on kitchens and bathrooms for the planned works team
* Carrying out necessary joinery, basic plumbing , plastering, tiling, roofing or grounds maintenance works
* Fitting windows and doors
* Arranging the provision of materials
* Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
* Providing excellent customer service at all times
The successful candidate will have:
* NVQ Level 2 minimum in a Joinery related qualification
* Must have your own tools
* Must hold a current UK driving license
* Experience of carrying out Multi Skilled Joinery maintenance and repairs within tenanted and void domestic properties
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Multi Skilled Joiner role, please apply now, or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.