10 months ago
8 - 12 weeks
8 - 12 weeks
I require a Joiner to work within a not-for-profit organisation in Staffordshire. My client are seeking an experienced Joiner to join their team on a temporary basis.
As the Multi Skilled Joiner you will be working within a team conducting minor maintenance repairs. You will perform joinery duties, alongside other duties as below:
Duties of the Joiner can include:
- Carrying out necessary joinery works to void properties and carry out responsive repairs on tenanted properties
- Carrying out first and second fix joinery
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
- Providing excellent customer service
The successful candidate will have:
- City and Guilds OR NVQ Level 2 in joinery or carpentry
* A minimum of two years' experience in the trade
* Must hold a current UK driving license
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Multi Skilled Joiner role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.