Sheffield, South Yorkshire
3 months ago
Multi Skilled Joiner
Temporary, Full Time
Van and fuel card provided
Multi Skilled Joiner required to work with a public sector organisation in Sheffield. My client is seeking an experienced Joiner to join them on a 6-8 week contract initially
Duties of the Multi Skilled Joiner can include:
- Working on the organisations Void and Reactive Repairs team
- Carrying out necessary reactive repairs surrounding joinery, basic plumbing , plastering, tiling, roofing or grounds maintenance works to tenanted properties
- Arranging the provision of materials
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
A van and fuel card is provided.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.
Please contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership for further details.