Up to £16 per hour
8 months ago
Multi Skilled Joiner
£16 CIS/ Umbrella
40 hours pw
Multi Skilled Joiner required to work with a client based in Boston on void social housing properties.
Duties of the Multi Skilled Joiner can include:
- Working on void social housing properties
- Undertaking any repairs as necessary in the maintenance of plumbing, plastering, tiling, flooring, roofing, window frames, skirting and ceilings etc
- Ensuring that all work has been carried out both effectively and efficiently
- Undertaking as necessary works associated with major and minor new construction work, 1st fix, 2nd fix etc
- Responsible for ensuring van stock is maintained and used effectively
The successful candidate will have:
- Own van and tools (mileage is paid at 0.45p during working hours)
- Current UK driving license
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.