£15 - £17 per hour
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Multi Skilled Joiner
40 hours pw
Multi Skilled Joiner required to work with a client based in Grimsby.
As the Multi Skilled Joiner you will be required to carry out day to day maintenance and repairs to properties
Duties of the Multi Skilled Joiner can include:
- To diagnose repairs when appropriate ensuring accurate diagnosis is made
- To undertake any repairs as necessary in the maintenance of plumbing, plastering, tiling, flooring, roofing, window frames, skirting and ceilings etc
- Be responsible for ensuring that all work has been carried out both effectively and efficiently
- To undertake as necessary works associated with major and minor new construction work, 1st fix, 2nd fix etc
- Undertaking any other duties appropriate to the post objectives as required by management
- Responsible for maximising output and efficiency and minimising waste
- Responsible for ensuring van stock is maintained and used effectively
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within a similar environment
- Own hand tools and van
- Current UK driving license
Please contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership for further details.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.