Doncaster, South Yorkshire
about 1 month ago
Multi Skilled Joiner
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Multi Skilled Joiner to join a large Social housing organisation on a temporary ongoing basis around the Doncaster area.
Duties of the Multi skilled Joiner include:
- Installing kitchen and bathroom components and windows and doors
- Ladder frames, hanging doors, skirting boards, finishing counters and boxing in
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment: leaving the site/property clean, tidy and free from obstructions in line with Waste Management procedures and Health & Safety legislation
- Organising own resources to achieve a standard of excellence, delivering high productivity for self, team and customers
The successful candidate will have:
- Time served or significant relevant experience in relevant trade
- NVQ level 2 or above or equivalent in relevant trade qualification (Desirable not essential)
- Full UK driving licence
If you are interested in the above, please contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership or apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.