about 2 months ago
Contracted, Full Time
We are working with an organisation in Lincolnshire who are seeking an experienced Multi Skilled Joiner to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis
Responsibilities of the Multi Skilled Joiner include:
- Working on void and tenanted social housing properties
- Undertaking any repairs as necessary
- Floor works - renewing floor screed, levelling screeding and renewing vinyl floor tiles
- Tiling - renew ceramic wall tiling
- Concreting - breaking out and renewing paths and floors, re-bedding and renewing paving slabs etc.
- Fencing - renewal of fence posts, gravel boards etc.
- Ensuring that all work has been carried out both effectively and efficiently
- Plastering - mainly plaster patching to occasional full re-plastering, re-boarding ceilings, artexing and rendering
Criteria of the Multi Skilled Joiner:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Joinery/Carpentry
- Asbestos Awareness and Manual Handling
- Full UK Driving License
If you think you have the relevant experience, please contact Josh Meek at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.