Multi Skilled Joiner
Temporary, Full Time
Multi Skilled Joiner required to work within a non-for-profit organisation in Staffordshire. My client are seeking an experienced Multi Skilled Joiner to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Multi Skilled Joiner you will be working within a team dealing with tenanted and void properties. You will perform joinery duties, alongside other duties as below:
Duties of the Multi Skilled Joiner can include:
- Carrying out necessary joinery work to domestic properties, both tenanted and voids
- Carrying out first and second fix joinery
- Also carry out other duties including basic plumbing, tiling and patch plastering
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
- Providing excellent customer service
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent is essential
* Experience of carrying out joinery duties on properties
* Must hold a current UK driving license
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Multi Skilled Joiner role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.