5 months ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Multi Skilled Operative
Temporary, Full time
Multi Skilled Operative required to join a social housing organisation based in Northamptonshire. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Multi Skilled Operative to carry out work on social housing properties on a full time, temporary ongoing basis.
Duties of the Multi Skilled Operative will include:
- Carrying out basic carpentry repairs, maintenance and improvements to social housing properties
- Completing plumbing repairs including fixing and replacing faulty parts
- Carrying out full tiling works including full bathroom re-tiles
- Undertaking basic roofing works such as replacing broken tiles
- Working on both tenanted and void properties
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
- You will have a primary skill within carpentry with secondary skills in other trades such as plumbing, tiling or roofing
- Providing tenants with excellent customer service whilst attending to either service or repair
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience of carrying out Multi Skilled Operative duties on domestic properties
- Relevant qualification in Carpentry
- Experience of carrying out plumbing, tiling and roofing duties on domestic properties
- Must have your own tools
- Must hold a current UK driving license and have a van
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Multi Skilled Operative role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.