8 months ago
Multi Skilled Operative
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting behalf of a Construction and Property Services client based in Boston for a Multi Skilled Operative on a permanent basis to work on projects dealing with disabled adaptations to properties
Duties of the Multi Skilled Operative role will include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking a full range of installations and adaptations, with the emphasis on multi-skilled approach. Works will involve a wide range of construction activities
- Working unsupervised in occupied and unoccupied properties and ensuring tools and equipment are used safely
- To liaise with customers to ensure jobs are completed on time and to a high standard
- Carry out work activities in line with policies, procedures, risk assessments, high quality standards and in accordance with building regulations
- Adhere to health and safety Regulations with regard to the safety of yourself, other workers, customers and the general public
The successful Multi Skilled Operative will have:
- NVQ level 2 in a relevant Maintenance qualification
- Ability to take part in Out-of-Hours rota
- Full UK Driving License and own tools
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Multi Skilled Operative, please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.