4 months ago
Multi Skilled Operative
Full Time, Temporary
Sellick Partnership are working with an organisation based in Burton who are seeking a Multi Skilled Operative to join their team on a temporary basis
Duration: 6 weeks +
* Bricklaying - rebuilding sections of walling, lintel replacement, cavity clearing
* Roofing and chimney works - renewing ridges, roof tiles, pointing verges and renewing chimney pots
* Guttering works- clearing, re aligning and renewing
* Plastering- patch plastering, artexing and rendering
* Concreting- breaking out and renewing paths and floors, renewing paving slabs
* Drainage- unblocking gullies and drainage runs
A van and power tools are provided. The successful candidate must possess their own hand tools, a UK driver's license, manual handling and asbestos awareness training
A qualification surrounding bricklaying is desirable.
Please contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership or apply now for immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.