Multi Skilled Operative
Newcastle upon Tyne
Multi skilled tradesman
Our client is looking for an experienced Multi skilled tradesman to join their team
Duties will include, but is not limited to:
- Completing maintenance and repairs
- Completing minor aspects of joinery, plastering and plumbing
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment: leaving the site/property clean, tidy and free from obstructions
- Ability to organise own resources to achieve a standard of excellence, delivering high productivity for self, team and customers
- Have a flexible approach to working hours in order to meet customer needs, expectations and demand
The successful candidate will have:
- Time served or significant relevant experience in relevant trade
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in relevant trade qualification
- Full UK driving licence
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role, please apply. For additional information, please contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.