2 months ago
Multi Skilled Operative
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Multi Skilled Operative required to work with a Staffordshire based organisation. My client are seeking experienced Multi Skilled Operative to join their team on a fixed term, full time basis.
Duties of the Multi Skilled Operative can include:
- Carrying out necessary joinery, plumbing, plastering, tiling or decorating works
- Dealing with repairs and ensuring that they are completed as quickly as possible
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant Trade NVQ Level 2 or equivalent is desirable
- Experience of carrying trade duties
- Must hold a current UK driving license
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Multi Skilled Operative role, please apply now, or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.