about 1 month ago
Multi Skilled Operative
Full Time- 40 hours
Temporary (3 Months)
Responsibilities of the Multi-Skilled Operative include:
- Carry out all the traditional duties of a multi-skilled tradesman, including bricklaying, plumbing, carpentry, wet trades and building plus related finishes, patching and making good tasks, as requested by MOT Supervisor.
- To carry out jobs according to instructions and to keep materials usage to a minimum consistent with required quality standards, obtaining approval whenever any substantial variation from orders is required, to a planned and targeted program.
- Demonstrate good planning and organisation skills
- Effectively communicate with staff and residents over the phone, by email or in person.
- Ensuring that work is carried out in accordance with all Health and Safety at Work regulations and codes of practice, including wearing protective clothing and safety equipment as supplied, and to all attend training as requested.
What we're looking for:
- Have a suitable C&G NVQ trade qualification
- Full clean driving licence
- Have experience in maintenance preferably with Housing Association background
- Have multi skilled experience i.e. completing different trade work
- Customer care skills and the ability to provide excellent customer service
- IT literate
- Experience of working at height
- Experience of working within a team
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://data-processing-notice.