Up to £28666 per annum
7 months ago
Multi Skilled Operative (Bathroom/Shower Installer)
Permanent (Full time 40 hours)
There's never been a better time to join this award-winning business!
Our Client complete more than 33,000 responsive and 7,800 triage repairs every year, committing £30m annually to making a positive difference to homes, lives and communities
They currently have an exciting opportunity for YOU to join the members of their in-house Property Plus Planned Works team; To carry out the removal and installation of bathrooms and Shower rooms to the Group's properties, as necessary.
Currently recruiting for two Shower Room Installers and six Bathroom Installers.
As part of the team, we want you to have:
- NVQ or City and Guilds in relevant trade
- Full clean driving license
- Previous experience as a multi-skilled tradesperson
- Experience of working within a team.
- Good planning and organisation skills, ability to make decisions.
- Flexibility with working hours and travel across site when needed (Stafford and Shropshire)
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
What can they offer you?
- A competitive salary of £28,666.41 per annum
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme.
- 25 days' holiday, increasing with each year of service bank holidays.
- A company vehicle
- Hand and power tools for your role
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
- Access to a dedicated Employee Assistance Programme, offering confidential advice and support services that include financial and legal assistance, telephone, and face-to-face counselling and second medial opinion and treatment sourcing facilities.
- Access to an employee perks package, offering savings on every day online and in-store purchases.
- Eye care vouchers
Please note, we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. Do not delay - apply today to avoid disappointment.
Our client will be holding interviews throughout the advert via video call on Microsoft Teams.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice.