Coventry, West Midlands
8 months ago
Multi Skilled Operative - Carpenter/Plumber
Full Time (37 Hours)
Contract (9 Months)
Our client a well know housing association are recruiting for a reliable multi skilled trades operative, crucially with skills in Carpentry and plumbing.
- In addition to undertaking works relating to the primary trade skill, the post holder will undertake a range of associated trade tasks as required to enable the fulfilment of primary trade activities
- Be suitably qualified, on an on-going basis, to carry out all works, meeting all regulatory and H&S requirements.
- Take responsibility for the care and upkeep of company equipment and assets assigned to you; including ensuring that materials and van stock are ordered, managed and maintained in line with procedures.
- To be able to drive a company vehicle as required by business need and to do so in line with the group's policies and procedures
- It is essential that the operative is multi skilled in carpentry and plumbing
- Duties to include shower wall boarding/installation of kitchens and associated plumbing work to a high standard
- Carrying out repair and maintenance works occupied properties
- Must be able to change kitchen worktops
- Must be able to work alone
All tools and company vehicle supplied.
Must have a minimum NVQ Level 2 or City and Guilds in relevant trade and be able to produce the original copy of this prior to start
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://data-processing-notice.