3 months ago
Multi Skilled Operative - Various Core Trades
Permanent, Full Time
London - multiple locations
Multi Skilled Operatives required to work with a London based organisation. My client are seeking experienced Multi Skilled Operatives to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
As the Multi Skilled Operative you will be working within the Responsive Repairs team dealing with tenanted and void properties.
Duties of the Multi Skilled Operatives can include:
- Carrying out necessary joinery, electrical, plumbing or plastering works to domestic properties, both tenanted and voids
- Dealing with urgent and emergency repairs and ensuring that they are completed as quickly as is possible
- Reading construction drawings
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant Trade NVQ Level 2 or equivalent is essential
- Experience of carrying trade duties on domestic properties
- Must have your own tools
- Must hold a current UK driving license
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who offer a pension scheme, competitive annual leave and a variety of benefits.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Multi Skilled Operative role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.