3 months ago
Temporary, Full time
Multi-Skilled Plasterer required to work with a Staffordshire based association. My client are seeking an experienced Multi-Skilled Plasterer to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Multi-Skilled Plasterer you will be working within the Property Services team responsible for plastering alongside other multi-skilled trades.
Responsibilities of the Multi-Skilled Plasterer include:
- The main purpose of the role is to carry out plastering duties on void and tenanted social housing properties
- You will also carry out other skilled trades occasionally including minor painting and decorating and tiling
- You will ensure all works are carried out within strict health and safety guidelines
Required skills and experience of the Multi-Skilled Plasterer:
- Must possess a valid driving license
- NVQ Level 2 or City and Guilds in Plastering
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Multi-Skilled Plasterer role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.