Up to £18.00 per hour
4 months ago
A housing provider in Grimsby is recruiting for a multi skilled Plasterer to join their team.
Duties of the Plasterer role will include, but is not limited to:
- Completing patch and full plastering works on social housing kitchens and bathrooms
- Carrying out secondary skills such as basic joinery work, tiling and basic plumbing
- Utilising a PDA
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements
- Ensuring van stock is maintained
The successful candidate will have:
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Able to undertake a Basic DBS
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Plasterer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Josh Meek at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.