7 months ago
Multi Skilled Plasterer and Joiner
Temporary, Full Time
Burton On Trent
We are working with an organisation in Burton On Trent who are seeking an experienced Multi Skilled Plasterer and Joiner to join their team on a temporary basis
Responsibilities of the Multi Skilled Plasterer and Joiner include:
- Working on void and tenanted social housing properties
- Undertaking any repairs as necessary in the maintenance of plastering, hanging doors, skirting boards and kitchen works etc
- Ensuring that all work has been carried out both effectively and efficiently
Criteria of the Multi Skilled Plasterer and Joiner:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in either Plastering or Joinery
- Asbestos Awareness and Manual Handling
- Current DBS
- Full UK Driving License
Please apply now for an immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.