Birmingham, West Midlands
5 months ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Multi Skilled Plasterer
Multi Skilled Plasterer required to join my public sector client based in the West Midlands. My client is looking for a reliable and committed Plasterer to carry out works on domestic properties on an ongoing, temporary basis.
As the Multi Skilled Plasterer you will be working with the responsive repairs team working on tenanted properties and some voids where required. You will carry out plastering duties and some brick work, alongside the duties listed below:
Duties of the Multi Skilled Plasterer as detailed below:
- Carrying out all elements of plastering works on tenanted properties including skimming, boarding and re-skimming
- Completing basic plumbing and tiling
- Ability to carry out basic brick work such as bricking up
- Carrying out works on void properties as required
- Working within strict health and safety guidelines
Required skills and experience of the Plasterer:
- Ideally have Social Housing experience
- Experience of carrying out plastering and brick work on domestic properties
- Ideally have a relevant qualification
- Possess own tools and access to own transport, ideally a van
- Available immediately or at short notice
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Plasterer role, please apply now, or contact Hannah Pye at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.