£14 - £15 per hour
about 2 months ago
Multi Skilled Plumber
Temporary, Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Plumber to carry out general maintenance to social housing stock as part of a responsive maintenance services
Responsibilities of the Multi Skilled Plumber include:
- Repairing bursts, renewing sections of feed pipework
- Tap overhauls/renewals
- C. overhauls/renewals
- Sanitary ware repair/replacement
- Replacing and piping up kitchen sinks
- Clearing blockages/unblocking drains
- Cylinder repairs/replacements (direct/indirect)
- Preferably able to work on unvented domestic hot water systems
- Additional skills in roofing/wet trades/tiling
- Social housing experience
- NVQ level 2 (level 3 preferable) or City & Guilds in plumbing.
- Asbestos Awareness training (within last year)
- Manual Handling training (within last year)
- Full Valid Driving License (preferably clean - we will need a disclosure from the DVLA showing any points/convictions).
- DBS checked (within last year) or you are prepared to undertake and provide a standard DBS check
- Able to cover callout out-of-hours
Please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.