Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£28583 - £33000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Our team at Sellick Partnership are actively seeking a Multi Skilled Tradesperson (Plumber and / or Joiner) for a housing association that support new build and planned maintenance works in the West Yorkshire area.
This is a flexible position (temporary or permanent) position carrying out multi skilled works.
Job details below:
Position: Multi Skilled (Plumber and/or Joiner)
Location: West Yorkshire (Travel Required)
Job type: Full time, Temporary or Permanent
Hours: 37hrs p/week (Flexibility required)
Multi Skilled (Plumber and/or Joiner) responsibilities:
- Carry out repairs, maintenance and replacements within the Plumber or Joiner craft as instructed by supervisors / management.
- Review and analysis your own performance against individual targets ensuring that your productivity, quality and cost of work meets required performance standards.
- Any other duties as directed by the line manager that are appropriate to the grade and overall purpose of the job.
- Be fully conversant with Health and Safety legislation.
Multi Skilled (Plumber and/or Joiner) Requirements:
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification and credit framework e.g. NVQ in Plumber or Joiner.
- A valid CSCS card.
- UK Driving Licence.
- Previous experience working within the Housing Sector.
- Experience of programming and timescales with regards to other trades.
- The ability to deliver a quality, value for money service and work flexibly in terms of hours of work to suit the needs of the business and our customers.
Should this position spark interest, please submit your CV directly and you will be contacted in 48hrs.
Plumber / Plumbing / Joiner / Roofer / Joinery/ Carpentry/ Roofer /Carpentry/ Carpenter/ Housing/ Plumber / Plumbing / Joiner / Joinery/ Carpentry/ Carpentry/ Roofer /Carpenter/ Housing/ Plumber / Plumbing / Joiner / Joinery/ Carpentry/ Carpentry/ Roofer / Carpenter/ Housing / Roofer