5 months ago
Multi Skilled Tradesperson
Full Time, Permanent
Are you a "Jack of all trades"?
Sellick Partnership is recruiting on behalf of a Social Housing provider based in Northamptonshire looking for multi-skilled tradespeople, to assist with in delivering high quality customer service across void and tenanted properties.
Duties of the Multi Skilled Trades role will include, but is not limited to:
- Undertaking general duties within your primary trade and multi skilled tasks
- Changing locks, replacing, easing and adjusting doors, frames and worktops
- General painting and decorating
- Fix a leak on say a WC
- Undertaking elements of minor wall tiling. ie. splashbacks
- Pointing up small amounts of brickwork and laying slabs
- Fixing small leaks
The successful candidate will have:
- A City and Guilds, NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in a relevant Trade ie. Plastering, Plumbing, Carpentry
- A full driving licence
- Flexibility to undertake call-out
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Multi Skilled Tradesperson, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.