Multi Skilled Tradesmen (Electrical / Plumbing)
West Yorkshire, England
Our team at Sellick Partnership are actively looking for Multi Skilled Tradesmen (Electrical / Plumbing) to be based in and around the West Yorkshire area supporting property services. Within this role, you will be covering a large portion of Housing Associations within the area.
Naturally, we would require the successful Multi Skilled Tradesmen to support other trade disciplines (e.g. joinery / plumbing / electrical).
Position: Multi Skilled Tradesmen (Electrical / Plumbing)
Location: West Yorkshire
Job Type: Permanent / Contract (Optional)
Sector: Property Services / Property Maintenance
The maintenance electrician will need to
- Deliver day to day repairs in tenanted houses and voids
- Carry out all aspects of electrical fixes as well as pre-planned upgrades
- Support other trade disciplines (e.g. Joinery / Electrical / Plumbing)
- Provide effective and a high quality of customer service
The ideal maintenance electrician will need to:
- City and Guilds / NVQ Level 3 Qualified or Equivlent
- Ideally Maintenance / Property Services
- Full Driving Licence
- Be able to travel in and around west Yorkshire
Should this role spark interest, please apply directly with your CV and you will be contacted within 24hrs.