Multi Skilled Tradesperson
£17.00 - £20.00 per hour
Multi Skilled Operative (Plumbing/Carpentry bias)
Worcester, Worcestershire, West Midlands
Temporary to Permanent
£Competitive Hourly Rate + Weekly Pay
Confident Multi Skilled Operative required to work within untenanted/void properties on organisation servicing domestic properties in Worcestershire, West Midlands. The ideal candidate will be a qualified Carpenter/Joiner or Plumber.
Duties of the MS Operative role will include, but is not limited to:
- Responding to domestic repairs and maintenance in a timely manner
- Including knowledge of basic carpentry, joinery, plumbing, tiling, vinyl flooring and patch plastering
- Using a PDA
- Meeting all regulatory and H&S requirements
- Driving a company vehicle and undertaking regular checks
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of other Trades and able to undertake basic multi skilled tasks
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in a Trade qualification
- Hold a driving licence
- Able to undertake basic DBS and H&S Training
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Multi Skilled Operative (Joiner or Plumber), please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.