about 1 year ago
Multi Trade Carpenter
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Are you a Carpenter in Worcestershire? Do you have more than one trade? Are you hard working and reliable?
Our client, a social housing provider is recruiting for a Multi Trade Carpenter to join their Property Services team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in other trades such as; plastering, plumbing and painting and decorating
The duties of the Multi Trade Carpenter include, but are not limited to:
- Fitting doors, architraves and skirting boards
- Installing kitchens
- Inserting UPCV doors, windows and frames
- Repairing windows, handles and hinges
- Plastering patches and boarding
- Sealing baths, sinks and worktops
- Renewing and repairing fences
- Painting and redecorating
- Replacing floor tiles
- Easing stop taps and renewing ball valves
The successful candidate will have:
- An NVQ Level 2 in Carpentry OR equivalent qualification
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle for works
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Multi Trade Carpenter, please apply. For additional information contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.