Nearly/Newly Qualified Risk Actuary
City of London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension
Nearly/Newly Qualified Risk Actuary sought for a global Re-Insurer on a permanent basis.
The team are flexible on prior experience, so this is a great opportunity to work within Risk for the first time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing global Re-Insurer as a Nearly/Newly Qualified Risk Actuary to strengthen Actuarial and Enterprise Risk Management capabilities.
Responsibilities of the Nearly/Newly Qualified Risk Actuary:
- Review large and complex transactions in line with agreed risk appetite
- Develop ORSA and RSR deliverables
- Risk Reporting to CRO and central functions
- Review changes to pricing bases, produce designs and pricing tools
- Assist with developing risk strategy and appetite limits
- Interact with senior stakeholders across the business, including CRO
Key Experience of the Nearly/Newly Qualified Risk Actuary:
- Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary
- Experience within Pricing, Risk, Capital Reporting, SII or Internal Model would be suitable
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Nearly/Newly Qualified Risk Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Nearly/Newly Qualified Risk Actuary at a global Re-Insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.