almost 2 years ago
A Neighbourhood Assistant is required to join a social housing organisation in Sheffield. My client is looking for an enthusiastic Neighbourhood Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
To work closely with the Neighbourhood Managers deliver an efficient and effective service in Sheffield.
Key responsibilities of the Neighbourhood Assistant
- Supporting and assisting the Neighbourhood Managers and teams to deliver an efficient and effective service
- Assisting in ensuring that the team are compliant in the company's safety and financial duties
- Supporting the procurement processes, ensuring that this offers value for money
- Ensuring that invoicing and contract management is legally compliant
- Ensuring that the garage waiting list is maintained and income maximised
- Providing administrative support to ensure neighbourhoods service to customers
Required skills and experience of the Neighbourhood Assistant
- Knowledge of a social housing environment is preferable not essential
- Computer literate
- A full valid DBS
- Good communication and skills
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Neighbourhood Assistant role, please apply now, or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing dates
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.