Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
3 months ago
Temporary (3+ Months)
Hourly rate/ Weekly pay
Working for a well-established North East housing association you will be supporting the Neighbourhoods team to help support the wider community with housing support, advice and guidance, covering a variety of roles, and assisting an array of clientele.
Key responsibilities of the Neighbourhood Coordinator:
- Co-ordinate, support and deliver services at a neighbourhood level (including allocation of homes) that fully comply with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Deliver high performance in neighbourhood services to the customer, maximise profit and minimise loss at a neighbourhood level
- Respond to the voice of the customer, gather local intelligence to help with the delivery of neighbourhood plans and regeneration of areas
Essential requirements of the Neighbourhood Coordinator:
- Skill and experience in delivering excellent customer service to all customers, understanding and responding to the needs of vulnerable groups
- Skill and experience in influencing and negotiating with customers, colleagues and partner organisations.
- A high level of communication skills, explaining complex information to diverse audiences, including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex business intelligence (including financial data)
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- A high level of skill in the use of IT and media as appropriate
- Skill and experience in performing at a high level, to achieve targets, costs and time deadlines
- Full UK driving license - ability to travel round the region by vehicle
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply now, or contact Danni Kemp at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.