Full time, 8 Months
Do you have experience in dealing with ASB and tenancy management issues?
Our client, an organisation based in Nottingham is looking for a Neighbourhood Officer
Duties of the Neighbourhood Officer role will include, but is not limited to:
- Working with partnership agencies
- Conduct viewings and tenancy visits
- Dealing with general anti-social behaviour
- Carrying out sign ups
- Assisting tenants with Housing Benefit claims and Universal Credit queries
- Providing support and advice to vulnerable people
The successful candidate will have:
- Housing experience
- Experience in ASB and tenancy management
- A full driving licence with access to a vehicle for business use
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Neighbourhood Officer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.