about 1 month ago
Neighbourhood Services Assistant
Temporary - ongoing
37 hours per week
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Neighbourhood Services Assistant on behalf of a large Social housing organisation based in Derbyshire.
The aim of the Neighbourhood Services Assistant role is to monitor and maintain fire and health and safety compliance on all general needs and complete minor repairs and maintenance where required.
Duties of the Neighbourhood Services Assistant can include:
- Carry out regular fire alarm, smoke alarm, legionnaires and emergency lighting checks as dictated by the relevant risk assessment
- Ensure that all work activity is carried out in accordance with the Fire Policy and Procedure
- Carry out Health and Safety requirements in accordance with the guidance procedure
- Co-ordinate and deliver a timetable to visit schemes in order for planned works to be completed
- Ensure that all communal or safety lighting, is working and in good repair and to promptly arrange replacement or repair as necessary
- Work alongside Asset Management to identify and resolve issues related to maintenance and health on safety on site
- Complete minor responsive repairs and maintenance where appropriate and required
- Check that communal areas such as stairways, bin areas, car parks and footpaths clean and tidy
- Check recycling bins and where practical removing cross contamination
- Carry out emergency cleaning as necessary, arranging removal of graffiti, litter picking, removal of fly-tipping or other debris as necessary
The Neighbourhood Services Assistant will have:
- General DIY knowledge
- Understanding of general site Fire, Health and Safety risk prevention
- Current UK driving license
If the above role is of interest, please apply now or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.