West London, London
£55000 - £62000 per annum
2 months ago
A highly reputable regional practice in West London, our client is committed to providing quality, expert advice to a range of clients, including a FTSE 250 company. They are currently seeking a Conveyancer to join their busy New Builds team on a full-time permanent basis.
Your New Role
The successful New Builds Conveyancer will have the day-to-day responsibility of;
- Working within a chain of delegated responsibility for setting up sites for the disposal of new homes to include assisting with the less routine purchaser enquiries and supervising plot sales and part exchange purchases and sales on
- Efficient, accurate and cost-effective progression of site set up matters , showing a high standard of liaison and rapport with the clients' key contacts
- Supervising and guiding more junior and less-experienced members of staff when required
- Contributing to the on-going growth and development of the team and develop and maintain strong and effective relationships with clients
The successful New Builds Conveyancer will
- Be a Solicitor, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or experienced conveyancing fee earner with at least 5yrs PQE , ideally in residential development and plot sales
- Have experience supervising junior members of staff
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes a generous holiday allowance in addition to a whole host of other corporate benefits
For more information about this position, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website