£37000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Newly Qualified Childcare Lawyer
£38,000 - £42,000 D.O.E
Newly Qualified Childcare Lawyer is required to join a niche social enterprise firm which solely focuses on undertaking legal work on behalf of local authorities and other public sector organisations. Our clients offices span over three sites and a vacancy has arisen within their Northampton office.
Our client is looking for candidates who are qualified as a Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive that ideally has experience of undertaking public childcare cases in their tranining contract however would be open to hearing from candidates that have experience in family or private childcare that is looking to move into public childcare. We would be interested to hear from candidates with private practice or public sector experience.
- You will be undertaking a caseload of public care proceedings on behalf of one local authority. You will receive excellent one on one paralegal support who will be able to assist you with drafting documentation and day to day running of your files.
- You will be exposed to a real range of public care cases which will allow you to develop and grow as you start your career as a childcare lawyer.
- This firm is a progressive and organic organisation which will take time to invest in you and develop throughout the organisation.
- You will receive excellent support from the Principal and Senior Lawyer in the team to get up to speed.
- Conducting advocacy is encouraged but you will receive training and support with this should you lack in experience in this area.
- Our client also has in-house barristers who can undertake the more complex advocacy and allow you time to focus on your cases.
We encourage interested applicants seeking part time or full time to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chelsey Newsom in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.