£200 - £350 per day
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting several NHS Contract Finance Managers to join a CCG on an interim basis for up to six months.
Key responsibilities for the NHS Contract Finance Manager
- To support the CCG's Acute and Non Acute finance team on a daily basis
- Ensure the production of timely and accurate financial information and statutory reports
- To provide professional and technical support relating to all healthcare contractual financial matters to the CCG
- To ensure that the CCG financial reporting system accurately reflects the ongoing position of acute and non-acute healthcare contracts at all times
- To ensure that Budget Holders and Senior Managers are aware of the CCG's financial position and properly understand the financial implications of their decision making
- To develop and maintain appropriate and effective systems of internal control and rigorous financial monitoring of acute contracts
- To ensure effective governance, stewardship and control across the CCG
- To support in the development of the CCG's financial strategy and financial plans, aligning financial plans and QIPP plans to activity plans and contracts
- Provide professional and technical support relating to all financial matters and to all internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced NHS finance professional
- Have worked on either Acute or Non Acute Contracts
Please note that this role will be working from home and you will not be expected to go into the office for the duration of the contract. If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.