Greater Manchester, England
£23000 - £296000 per annum + pro rata
8 months ago
A Greater Manchester NHS Trust requires an experienced systems specialist to undertake a number of projects across the organisation. They anticipate the contract lasting approximatley 6 - 8 months. This is a band 5 positon.
The post holder is responsible for assisting the implementation, maintenance, development and user training of HealthRoster system.
Extensive knowledge on the NHS HealthRoster system is essential to this role therefore candidates must be able to demonstrate recent and relevant experience.
- A degree or equivalent experience gained within a similar role
- Significant experience of using the Health Roster system (HealthRoster, BankStaff and E-Expense)
- Significant experience of using the Electronic staff Record (ESR)
- Experience of successfully training and supporting other staff
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience of using databases to enter and extract data
- Experience of delivering training sessions on a one to one or classroom basis
- An understanding of the complexities of NHS rosters
- Knowledge of acute hospital organisational structures
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Persuasion and influencing skills
- Excellent attention to details
If you feel yo uhave the necessary skills and experience as outlined above, please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.